destination wedding photographer
We had such a fun time cruising around Nashville with Todd & Megan! It’s a city that means a lot to them, as it’s where they met while attending Vanderbilt University. They chose to come back and have their wedding in the city where it all began :) These two were so laid back the whole day. They were able to just relax and enjoy it. They spent the whole day together – they even got ready together! It was pretty much awesome :) The wedding and reception were held at the hip Events @ 1418 in downtown, and then we hit up The Flying Saucer bar for the after party. A good time was had by all!
Destination Wedding Photographer – Destination Wedding Photography
How can you find the best Destination Wedding Photographer? Well, you just did. If you’re in the middle of planning a wedding, make sure to start your destination weddingphotographer search early on! Most destination wedding photographers book up more than a year in advance, so be sure to contact them immidiately. You can look online for amazing images, but also talk to people you know to find out if they have any recomendations.
Here’s some advice when looking for a Destination Wedding Photography Service:
- Search right away – it is very important that you take note of this ahead of time because these photographers have tight schedules too so making a reservation 12 months earlier will make your life easier especially on your very special day. The earlier the better.
- Make sure that the destination wedding photography that you’re researching fits with the style that you have in mind for your wedding.
- Find out if they are associated with other groups of professional photographers, as they are more likely to have lots of connections. In doing this, you’re guaranteed that they are up to date with the newest trends, gadgets and clothing. <i>destination wedding photography</i>.
- Chat or meet with the photograoher to see if you’re a good fit for each other.
- Look over their contract. Make sure you fully understand what you’re agreeing to.
Thank you again for taking the time to visit our blog, we encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have – and hope to be the Destination Wedding Photographer you choose!
Congrats again, Todd & Megan! Thanks so much for having us!
Venue: Events @ 1418 in downtown