internship with he & she v1.5 | workshops
The time has come! We’re on the hunt for an additional intern! This time, we’re searching for someone with design experience/knowledge, who is also interested in photography. This position is a little different than our photography internship, so here’s the DL:
- 6 month commitment
- 6-12 hours a week of in-studio assistance (up to 2 days a week)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and a bit of HTML would be awesome
- Great for learning the ins & outs of running a photography business that loves to incorporate design
- This position comes with one FREE vision session (a $900 value), on top of all the other photo biz info that’ll be flying at you
- Great for earning school credit
- Designing/editing albums
- Designing promotional material (print & online)
- Screen-printing assistance
- Building on the He & She brand
- Basic scheduling
- Placing product orders
- Product research
- Other miscellaneous tasks that will undoubtedly pop up!
We’ll be accepting applications through our contact page for the next week or so. Just put “intern” as the “session date” and tell us a little about what makes you YOU!
IMPORTANT! We are located in Mission Viejo (Orange County, CA), so Orange County peeps are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest! We look forward to hanging with you :)
– He & She