Los Angeles Wedding Photographer
Two words: good times! Dwight & Michelle wowed us. From attire to decor, they nailed it all. They did all the design and decorating themselves! They are an artsy duo, these two. And aside from the awesome visuals, Dwight & Michelle were a pleasure to hang out with on their wedding day. Dwight, goofy and fun; Michelle, sweet and calm. You could tell they were eager to exchange vows – they were excited to finally be husband and wife! So I suppose I’ll get on with it too. Check it out :)
Los Angeles Wedding Photographer, Los Angeles wedding photography
If there is one thing that Los Angeles Wedding Photographers know, it’s that every Wedding Photography job is different. Outdoor photography requires a different method than in an indoor set. Los Angeles wedding photography has developed over time into a very sophisticated way since most popular personalities are having their weddings in the Los Angeles Area. So many couples are coming up with a very unique idea on how they want their wedding to become so Los Angeles wedding photography must take with these unique ideas, and make them their own. Now even if you are not a wedding photographer in Los Angeles you can easily determine whether your ideal photographer is a good one or not by just looking at the album from his past work.
Here are some characteristics to look for while checking on a Los Angeles Wedding Photographer’s past work ;
- The photo has to have excellent composition. It doesn’t matter what rule or technique the photographer is using as long as it has balance, symmetry, leading lines, 3rds and framing. Sometimes the photographer has to be in an unexpected spot just to get that perfect shot.
- It has to show real emotions. Whether it is the bride on teary eyes, the groom who’s all smiles or even the most unexpected situation during the event is a perfect shot that will always be remembered. People always appreciate real stuff so therefore genuine expression of emotion in a photo is timeless.
- A photo is telling a story. It doesn’t have to be in a very captivating background or in a very romantic place. Photos of our real life event can tell more than what you have to say. This kind of technique is often used in photojournalism to showcase what happened in the history of mankind.
- Though a photo that tells a story is a great piece but a photo that can leave you to imagine the rest of the scene is priceless. Though you are seeing a single picture but in your mind there could be lots of things going on in your mind.
- Captured iconic scenes whether from famous movies or commercials. This makes the people more connected or they can easily identify where you got the idea which can bring a smile on their faces.
- Representing something unique. People are always fascinated whenever they see something unusual the first time. Wedding traditions are different from countries to countries. Discovering different wedding traditions based on their photos is really an exciting venture.
- The power in contrasting concepts. It is also known as juxtapose wherein two totally different concepts are combined to create a more powerful message to highlight the beautiful.
- Correct shades and lighting. Perfect combination of light and colour can create a perfect shot to dream of. It is one way of giving more life to the picture and thus creating a much interesting scene.
- Show off scenes that are often overlooked. These are precious moments that are too quick to pass by which are also hard to notice. Small details like background lightings, graffiti and so on.
- With a one of a kind perspective. This makes the unusual more interesting.
Having made these points, we feel you will be more than happy with our Los Angeles Wedding Photographers and look forward to working with you soon!
Shout out to:
Venue: The Smog Shoppe
Video: Chris Gill Productions
Make-Up: MakeUp Mae
Flowers: Bride & Groom!
Food: JJ Catering
Officiant: Reverend Fernando Howard