San Francisco Wedding Photographer
A few weeks ago, we made the journey northwards (to the beautiful wine country of Sonoma) to share in the celebration of two rad individuals, Albert & Denise. These guys crack me up. They are such light-hearted people, and they really know how to make each other laugh! There was a real sense of closeness between them, their family and friends. It was pretty much a love fest, and we were stoked to capture all of it! Here’s a peek into their day :) Congrats, gangstas!
San Francisco Wedding Photographer
Now that your long time boyfriend has finally proposed marriage you’ll say to yourself that finally your fairy tale dream will now come true. All the wedding plans you’ve been imagining when you’re young will now be put to reality. You have thought about the kind of wedding gown you want to wear, the venue, the food, the guest list and of course the man of your dreams at the altar waiting for you to be his wife. Hold on right there and come back to reality. You need to prepare yourself for the year or two ahead and figure these things out immediately:
- How much budget you need – you and your fiancé should sit down and have a heart to heart on the subject, and discuss the type and style of wedding you will be planning.
- Where you want to event to take place – choosing for the right and perfect venue for your dream wedding is also very important to make this very special event magical. You can try to search the internet for places that are popular for wedding receptions. This can also help to make your photos fantastic because of the scenic views in your background.
- San Francisco wedding photographer – you should look for a professional photographer to capture every moment on your wedding day so that you could have something to remember on the best day of your life. There could be some freelance photographer who charges a lot less than the professionals but San Francisco wedding photography experts He & She are known for their professional work and your wedding day is special so it is more advisable to hire experienced San Francisco wedding photographers.
- Numbers of guests – determine right away just how much visitors are you willing to invite to come to your very special day. If you are planning to invite less than 150 guests then you can just hire one San Francisco wedding photographer. If you wish to invite more than 150 people it is best to hire at least two professional photographers on the venue. Great news, He & She always bring at least two photographers to every event – so this is one less item you need to worry about!
- Dress, cake, giveaways and your wedding ring – these are most common things you should also keep in mind. Don’t forget the ring that would tie you both forever. I will not elaborate more on this for these are pretty obvious things.
San Francisco Wedding Photographer – what’s next?
Now that the plan is all set all you have to do now is send those invitation cards to your friends and family. Let the whole world know that two people have just decided to live their lives happily ever after. These are moments that need to be captured by top quality and high standard San Francisco wedding photography. Cherish every moment on your wedding day every single day of your life by looking at those high quality photos that could bring the memories so many years back as if it were just yesterday. Therefore, you have to be one hundred percent sure that you interview your San Francisco photographer thoroughly and you are satisfied with his years of experience from his past work samples. We encourage you to view some of our sample wedding photographs, or simply contact us for more information!
Shout out to:
Venue: Paradise Ridge Winery
Hair & Make-up: Penney Do